Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh Ok.

First of all, can we stop calling this blog Mutual University? It has a fucking name and it's Ogling Ed Hochuli. I didn't pat myself on the back for nothing. Ogling Ed Hochuli is funny. It's witty. It's handsome. It's me. I love it because I came up with it. But back to the topic at hand. Is the blog not what it used to be? Everyone knows summer isn't peak blogging season. Just not enough to talk about sports wise then you have to add in the fact it's prime beer drinking and back yard game season. Having said that, I don't think I've calmed down or softened at all. I'm still one post away from making retard or black jokes. Lou across the street fears me. I still take shots at anyone and everyone, especially HIV patients. I still give my honest opinion and stand by it with a gun to my head. I'm still awesome. The only tweeking needed is my cats nipples and he'll tell you that outright. Shit hasn't changed and it aint gonna.

but then again maybe it has if I'm taking advice seriously from a guy who advertises events on facebook like this..

"its gonna be so good i dont even need to tell you its gonna be good" No, you definitely do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...