Tuesday, July 5, 2011

'Glee' Cast & Keenan Cahill Cover Katy Perry

It was only a matter of time before I saw a new Keenan Cahill video. In April he posted a cover of Taio Cruz's "Dynamite" with Brian Wilson and Cody Ross. His cover of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" has almost 43 million views. He teamed up with Darren Criss, Dianna Agron, Harry Shum Jr., and Jenna Ushkowitz of Glee to cover Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night".



I love Dianna Agron. Seeing she was in this video was enough to get me to watch it. I'd pay to watch her take a dump. I also love the guy texting in the background. He's probably thinking "What the fuck is happening right now? That midget has totally sold out!!!! Plus he doesn't even know half the words! Ugh!"

Last week Keenan went to the Katy Perry concert in Philadelphia. They hung out and covered "Teenage Dream" together but the only reason I'm posting this video is because of what happened at the 59 second mark.



I never thought I'd be jealous of Keenan Cahill but right now I am. The only thing better than Katy Perry asking you to sit on her lap would be Dianna Agron and Katy Perry asking you to sit on their laps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...