Monday, July 18, 2011

Hey Kleinmann, Remember When You Pulled Me Aside After Class and Told Me I'm One Of The Smartest Dudes You've Ever Met and It Was Such a Crime For It To Go To Waste With My Laziness? HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE?!?!?!?!?!

For those of you keeping track at home, that's 51,732 page views this week as of 9:09 PM on a Monday night. Let me repeat that. This week as of Monday. It's only fucking Monday. Uuhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmm daddy likes that. Daddy likes that a shit ton. Let this be a lesson to all you younger cats and kittens who read this. Don't listen to your teachers. If you're smart like me then you're smart. Nobody can take it away from you. Grades are for the birds as far as I'm concerned. Let that little bitch get valedictorian or whatever the fuck it's called. She'll probably only turn it into a full ride to UConn or some overrated wannabe ivy league. I digress. This post is really just a middle finger to people. Like to every girl that I've ever had any form of relations with. One day you're lying to me and slamming ecstasy pills up your nose with satan aka james and the next you're reading this sentence here and hitting refresh 51,000 times to see my next post. Probably should have thought about that before you fucked with the heart of a blogging phenom. I know it was 4 months ago but I hold a grudge like a motherfucker. Start me at age 11 and I can tell you every person who has ever wronged me and I'll tell you exactly how I intend on getting them back. This blog is step 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...