Sunday, July 17, 2011

This Slut Banged a 14 Year Old?

Clinton, Conn. - Clinton police have arrested a 19-year-old babysitter, accused of having sex with a 14-year-old boy she was hired to care for. Police said Loni Bouchard and the boy had a sexual relationship that was consensual and lasted half a year. Charges were brought against Bouchard after the boy's mother learned about the relationship. She was charged on Tuesday with second-degree sexual assault,  two counts of impairing the morals of a child, and permitting a minor to possess alcohol.

I blame the parents here. Why the fuck are you hiring a 19 year old babysitter to watch your 14 year old son? Why not call grandma up if you're so concerned about tommy hammerstix burning the house down? That's just playing with fire here. Would I fuck a 14 year old? No. Would I even fuck a 16 year old? No. But I'm also not bat shit crazy like this broad. I mean look at her eyes. I know the look and she's got the look and then some. The type of chick who would wreck any dude, even Togs. I bet she tried to blow the cop who took this photo. Sluts, man. Fucking sluts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...