Thursday, July 14, 2011

Foo Fighter Singer Freaks Out at Fan, Kicks Him Out of Concert

dave grohl freak out kick fan itunes festival london foo fighters
The Foo Fighters and Dave Grohl were performing at the iTunes Festival in London when Grohl noticed some fighting in the crowd. What happened next was a freak out of epic proportions. Grohl flipped out and went into a profanity laced tirade at the guy, saying "Hey mothafucka! No No No No No No! You don't fucking fight at my show, you asshole" and kicked him out of the concert.


No fighting at the Foo Fighters concerts. Only dancing. Noted. This was pretty awesome and I'm sitting here laughing my ass off. If you are wearing a striped shirt and Dave Grohl tells you to fucking look at him, you fucking look at him! Dave Grohl doesn't put up with bullshit!

Look at me! Look at me! Get the fuck out! Someone needs to make a GIF of that part immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...