Saturday, July 9, 2011

I May Be Drunk and On Vacation But This Is The Tits

First off, Ogling Ed Hochuli will always be better. No offense, but I've been in business since motherfuckers were in pampers. I'm real. But I love Bwill. I'd go fishing with the man any day of the week and twice on sunday. I mean that. I wanna hang with the kid and pound brews, plus his chick friends are quite of cute so that helps. What I'm saying is don't fuck with the kid. Yeah you can say my blog is better and blah, blah but that's common knowledge. I run this game. That aint new, baby. The point of this post I fucking hate anonymous comments. Fuck that. Grow a pair and if you're a chick then use your tits. I have no problem with people having an opinion and sticking to it but put your fucking name on it. Posting anonymous is so childish.



P.S. Weird I kind of wanna hate fuck Casey Anthony?

P.S.S. I'm in the outer banks so if I don't post everyday,  blow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...