Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is It Gay That This Is What My Desktop Looks Like?

I change my background to whatever season it is. It'll stay like this until we win the world series then it's on to Tom Terrific and he'll only lose his to spot to Rondo or the Garden after we win the Super Bowl. My only question for you is, is this gay? Like 2 dudes smiling and high fiving? I'd go with no and that I'm a great fan but I'm also a straight guy who watches real housewives, cuddles with my cat, cried at the series finale of Friday Night Lights and always roots for true love in long distance relationships so what do I know? Gay or nay?


P.S. I'd bet the existence of this blog that 200 people are going off about how much of a homo I am and how I'm full of myself and nobody really cares about what I have to say. That's why you read this bullshit everyday, right? Because it's garbage? OK. Good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...