Monday, July 11, 2011

IT'S HAPPENING.

Blah, blah, blah, some post about Pacman Jones. I don't care. When I said I was on vacation, I meant I was on vacation. I'm not paying any attention to the news or any bullshit like that.Yeah I know the Sox have won 6 straight and Gonzo is about to lose to Cano in the derby but I also know my tan is to die for right now. All I care about this week is beer, sun and the occasional blog reads and I need somebody to get me in contact with Wilson cause this fucking vag fest is going down as soon as I come home in 4 days. There's nothing like a group of 21 year old goons ganging up with some soon to be college freshman. Two generations colliding. Hold on to your dicks. "Oh pretty girl, you want a beer? Well I can do that for you with my legal ID." Togs busts that out 6 times a day at Lake Compounce. Fact. I'm exhausted. Fact. Exhausted is just another word for drunk. Fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...