Monday, January 18, 2010

So How About Those Picks?

I'm not gonna sit here and pretend like I didn't fuck up because I did. I fucked up. So here I am with my chest exposed. I'm saying, hey world this is my blood. It's red just like yours. How was I supposed to know that the most accurate kicker this season would miss 3 crucial field goals? Or that the hottest team in football would get shut down in every way? I should have known the Chargers were gonna blow it I guess because they've been doing it for the past 4 years. Rivers runs around talking like his shit doesn't stink but they never show up in the playoffs. Whatever. I do know that Favre will be exposed next week in New Orleans. But now that I just said that the Vikings will probably win by 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...