Sunday, January 10, 2010

Did That Game Really Happen?


Welp. It's over. 18 weeks of nothing but sweat, blood and tears boiled down to one absolute game of shit. I fully expected some little kid to walk into my house and tell me how he knows how much I love the Pats but do they ever love me back. And the answer is no. Tom Terrific doesn't give a fuck anymore. 4 years ago he would've been screaming on the sidelines, pleading for his line to block Ray Lewis. Now he just sits and sulks on the bench trying to pretend that Julian Edelman is Wes Welker. I mean when was the last time you saw Brady make that many mistakes in a football game, not to mention a home playoff game? Never. But I'm not gonna beat myself up over it because Tom isn't. I'm done with putting more into this relationship than #12 does. I guess he's just not that into me. Go Celtics.


P.S. Anybody else notice how Laurence Maroney didn't see one snap after he missed his block and let Ray Lewis murder Brady?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...