Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm Drankin' The Jets Kool-Aid


I'm not ashamed to say it. Do I like Rex Ryan? Not at all. I think he's a fat slob and a poor excuse for a man. But he's still a man and he has some big brass balls. I like the whole cocky thing. It just works for me. when you got a fragile mind like Sanchez at the QB position you have to build him up as much as possible so I see nothing wrong with telling the world you expect to beat the 2nd best QB in history. I'm actually a fan of Sanchez. Liked him when he was at USC. That's it. And on top of all this, I just hate the Colts. The Jets can go to he superbowl and I wouldn't care. They're no real threat to the Pats like when the Rays went to the World Series and Yankee fans got their Snooki on and said lick my ass. They're just the hot team of the year and next year all will be right when they go on back to mediocrity. But the Colts are a team I despise. Every player on that team. Peyton Manning. Ugh. I don't know why America/Jim Nantz loves him so much. Sorry he's not awesome like Tom Brady who can win 3 superbowls and knock up an actress then marry a super model in 16 months. Then there's Dallas Clark. Ew. Reggie Wayne. Overrated. There is nothing appealing to me about Indy. They're fans suck. That sums it up for me. You have the best record in the AFC. Congratulations. Now go out and do something people will remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...