Monday, January 11, 2010

A PSA From Myself

This jacket was taken from my home over the weekend. Maybe it was on accident, maybe it was on purpose. The bottom line is it's gone and I'm a very unforgiving man. You can return it but I can't promise there won't be any consequences. Or we can play this motherfucking cat and mouse game until the cows come home. I don't care. I got nothin' but time. Just know this. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you give my jacket back, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...