Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cancel The World Cup Cause I Aint Watching

LONDON -- American forward Clint Dempsey injured his knee Sunday in Fulham's 2-0 loss at Blackburn in a possible blow to American preparations for the 2010 World Cup. Dempsey limped off after falling in the 62nd minute of the Premier League game. "The initial prognosis for Clint is not good," Fulham manager Roy Hodgson said. "It looks like cruciate knee ligament damage and if it is it will keep him out for a while." The World Cup starts in June in South Africa. Dempsey produced Fulham's best effort in the first half when his overhead kick hit the crossbar.

I don't even fucking care anymore. I'm so sick of knee injuries ruining my life. First Tom Terrific a year ago then Wes Welker and now Clint Dempsey. I bet there was some conspiracy concerning the Dempsey injury and the threat of America whooping that English ass in the first game of the cup. But not anymore I guess. Not without our most electrifying player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...