Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Can't Tell You How Happy This Makes Me


Florida quarterback Tim Tebow, meanwhile, had a shaky outing running a pro-style offense against a sturdy defense. He fumbled twice and finished 8 of 12 passing for 50 yards in the showcase for senior NFL prospects. Tebow's longest completion was 11 yards and he netted 4 yards on four rushes, but was never turned loose as a power runner as he often was with the Gators. He battled strep throat early but didn't miss any practice time during a week when he was trying to prove to skeptical NFL teams and draft analysts that he could be a starting pro quarterback. "I think I'm definitely open to improving my fundamentals," Tebow said. "I think I definitely showed that by being here. If you just watched the way I played, you could see there is room for improvement and what I need to work on."

Bahahahahahahahahahaa. This motherfucker just doesn't get it. NFL teams don't draft players who need to work on their fundamentals. That's what middle school is for. I mean if he can't even play good against a bunch of senior scrubs then imagine what's gonna happen when he faces the 2nd string of any defense. I doubt he could even cut it against the practice squad. There won't be a coach like Urban Meyer who wishes he was your daddy in the NFL. No hugs on the sideline if you throw an interception and no pep talks at halftime after a rough quarter. Maybe stick to what you're good at it. Performing surgery on the dicks of little filipino boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...