Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jersey Shore Round 2


How much can you charge to have people watch you dance, drink and cause drama? The answer is $10,000. MTV has recently come to an agreement with the cast of the Jersey Shore on what they will be paid per episode of the second season of the hit reality show, Ok! reported. There was some question last week as to the fate of the cast when they refused the $5,000 per episode offer MTV reportedly made them. But holding out has paid off and it looks like the cast will all get paid $10,000, although nothing has been signed yet, Ok! said. This news will come as a relief to fans of Snooki, Pauly D and the Situation, as rumors flew that the whole cast might be replaced if a agreeable deal could not be made. Mike Sorrentino aka “the Situation” told Ok! “I believe that the cast we have right now is irreplaceable and once you find that magic, it is hard to replace.”

I love it. I think it's stupid but I love it. The Situation knows what's up. He pretty much said you can't catch lightning in a bottle twice or something like that. I just don't know how this is gonna work. They can't possibly go out on the Jersey Shore without getting hounded by grenades. Then again that could also make it more entertaining. My biggest fear is that it wont live up to the first season, I guess. If this ends up being like The Hills then I'll kill myself. All scripted and shit. My prediction is they take their game to the beach more instead of Karma. A whole other war zone for them to conquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...