Thursday, January 7, 2010

And Now The Earth Seems Round Again


People say a lot of things about Sean Avery, but no one can say he lacks a sense of the moment.

Avery had a hand in each of the Rangers’ first four goals in a 5-2 victory over the Dallas Stars “I was getting paid by two teams,” he deadpanned. It was the only joke he made as he talked afterward about his need to play well consistently., his former team, at Madison Square Garden on Wednesday night. He scored the first — only his fifth goal of the season, ending a 19-game drought — and assisted on the next three. He was deservedly the No. 1 star in the Rangers’ first game against Dallas since the Stars dropped him last season after he made vulgar remarks about two of his former girlfriends’ dating other N.H.L. players. The Stars were so eager to get rid of Avery they continue to pay part of his salary. So, Avery was asked after his best performance of the season, what was different about this game? “I would have loved to see that delinquent do that for us last year,” Dallas goalie Marty Turco said.

It's no secret I've been off my game lately. Welker went down and I just stopped caring about everything from blogging to cuddling with my cat. It's not like we had Sean Avery to bring us back from the dead or anything. Then last night happened. It's what makes Sean Avery, Sean Avery. 1 goal and 3 assists against the team that dumped him after he said what everybody was thinking. So obviously he's gonna come out last night throwing 7 different kinds of smoke. Guys like me and him know how to hold a grudge. You think I forgot about all the times I've been jilted? Fuck no. Maybe I'm a cold blooded motherfucker but that's just the way I am. You gotta work for my affection. Cross me the wrong way and I'll never forgive you. John Cyr? Dead to me. Random kids from Massachusetts going through my cooler during camping trip 2008? Still waiting for an apology, fellas. I just hate losing and I lose a lot so now you understand where my 24/7 anger comes from.


P.S. Still haven't forgiven Kanye for coming out with 808's and Heartbreak.


And another point: People are asking why there has been such a lack of posts lately. Well I recently bought NBA 2K10 and I'm currently leading the Oklahoma City Thunder to a championship so fuck off. Don't hate on Russell Westbrook. If you want more love why don't you say so?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...