Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rory McIlroy's Backyard Golf Course is Ridiculous

rory mcilroy golf course backyard st. Andrews road hole us open
U.S. Open Champ Rory McIlroy recently did an interview with the BBC that aired on Monday in which he granted them exclusive access to his Northern Ireland home. Rory turned his backyard into a golf course and re-created several famous holes and bunkers including a replica of the "Road Hole" at St. Andrews (the one with the huge ass bunker). The BBC takes the same stance on 21st century technology as the MLB: restrict all access. Luckily I know ways to get around that so I have the video preview of Rory McIlroy's interview with the BBC:


Rory has his own personal greenskeeper that does whatever he tells him. "Grow that rough thicker!" "Cut the greens to 10.5 speed for the next 2 weeks!" "Make me a sandwich!" What I think Rory is trying to tell us is that he basically has slaves. I want to be Rory's wingman. He's Irish so I imagine his family is straight out of The Black Donnellys" which only makes him more awesome. I want to know how many girls he slays on this backyard course. 5 weekly? 6? A million?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...