Monday, March 29, 2010

Ricky Martin is Gay...Shocker

So, Ricky Martin has finally come out of the closet. In other news, Gabourey Sidibe ate a cheeseburger today. Did anyone expect Ricky to be straight? If you did you clearly liked his music a little too much and were ignoring all the tell tale signs. Ricky tried to cover up his rainbow colors by saying "I guess these rumours were started by people who don't have a life, or perhaps it's because they want me to be like them and I'm not. I try not to pay attention to any of these allegations. I could have been married with kids for years or have 27 girlfriends, and if people still want to go around saying that I'm gay, they will." He threw people off when he had twins in 2008, even if it was with a surrogate. I once had a high school teacher who claimed to have a wife, children and ordinary family until the seniors had some free time and outed him as the "Mr. Maryland Leather Man" contest winner. Yes, that was the end of his career as a teacher.

When Ricky Martin sang "Livin' la Vida Loca" in 1999 he was an instant pop sensation. After that he was terrible. I don't know why he had to hide his true colors all these years, it's not like he had a career to maintain. He claims he feels more open and free now that he admitted he is gay but I'm still not sure why he tried to hide it at all. How weird will that be for his kids, 'Hey dad, where is mommy', 'actually, I just used a surrogate to hide the fact that I am gay from millions of people and I don't really care about her', 'so I have a mom and two dads?'. Despite the fact that he is gay you still have to admit "Livin' la Vida Loca" was extremely catchy and a great video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...