Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sexting Gets 2 Thrown In Jail

A string of steamy text messages has resulted in a jail sentence for an Indian couple, local media announced Wednesday, in the latest case of passions clashing with the law in the cosmopolitan, yet occasionally conservative, Gulf city of Dubai. The conviction said the sexual content of the texts suggested the unnamed pair planned to "commit sin" -- a reference to an extramarital affair, which is illegal in the United Arab Emirates. The pair, who worked as cabin crew for Emirates airlines, each were sentenced to three months in jail, said authorities. Court documents only gave their initials and their ages: 42 for her and 47 for him. The court ruling said there was not enough evidence to determine whether the couple had an affair, which would have likely brought a harsher sentence.

God bless the people of the U.A.E. as they're known around my way. But where were they when Tiger was living in sin? I'm actually not opposed to this law. Am I a victim of sending steamy messages to a girl? No. No I'm not. If some female wants to tell me about her tits then I simply say put up or shut up, girlfriend. Rza don't play no games! I like to keep my sexts to a minimum. Usually goes something like this. U, 1130, <>. That's a vagina if you couldn't tell. Maybe it's sideways, maybe it's not. Depends how low we wanna go on the totem pole. Or day I say it? The Scrotum pole. Easyyy nowww! But seriously. Texting is not a joke. That shit can get so misinterpreted it's not even funny. You're hot? Then you debate if you ask what the weather is like or if this wild lady is trying to get down. It's very stressful and all the while I'm wondering if we're ever gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...