Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We're 15 Hours Away From The 4 Greatest Days Ever.


I'm not even hyping it up when I say that either. The first 2 rounds of the NCAA tourny are my fucking time. You crazy college kids can have your cinco de mayo's and spring weekends. Let me have this 4 day weekend. Like you won't be able to even touch base with me unless we're breaking down a game and analyzing the brackets of my opponents. The excitement being bottled up in my heart right now is excrutiating. So much to think about. So many possibilities of how my weekend will end. It's pretty much make it or break it. Yeah, you can lose four 8/9 or 10/7 games but any more than that you're in trouble. If you fuck up 6 games consider yourself a dead man. I have yet to a man make it out of that rubble and finish in the top 3. On the other side of the spectrum you can be in great shape come Sunday night but then your bracket falls apart the week after in the sweet 16 with a 3/2 upset or something. That's when it's not even fun for me because I'm sitting on the couch, biting my nails for 8 hours.


P.S. Way too many numbers mentioned in that post. Head hurts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...