Tuesday, March 16, 2010

He Just Looks Like a Guy Guilty Of Arson

On Tuesday afternoon, Judge Thomas O'Keefe found William Beckerman guilty of arson. Beckerman was accused of setting his West Hartford home on fire last year.It took only hours for O'Keefe to make his decision, guilty on two counts of arson.Beckerman's bond was raised from $500,000 to $3.5 million and was in police custody shortly after the verdict was read.As the trial wrapped up on Tuesday, prosecutor Donna Mambrino argued that with the help of experts and a state police detective, she proved that Beckerman intentionally lit his house on fire.Mambrino said, "All the accidental and natural causes were ruled out by Detective Sawyer."The 78-year-old Beckerman faced arson charges because investigators believed he personally lit the fire in hopes of collecting on his insurance policy. Some in West Hartford are suspicious of Beckerman because he had another home in town burn down in 1973. He wasn't charged in that fire, but the case was never closed.

Doesn't he just have that face? Like Demarcus Cousins and Eddy Curry are guys I don't want as teammates and Beckerman isn't someone I want living next door. Something in the eyes maybe that turns me off. I seriously went on to the WFSB page to check weather, saw that picture and almost instantly said, "not the type I'd wanna piss off at 1 AM" and that was before I even read the headline below. Just look at the guy. If you told me I could throw my McDonalds bag out the window and hit his car and I wouldn't have my legs broken by 3 of his goons in the middle of the night, I'm not buying it. Plus he's 78! Imagine all the shit he's seen in his life. He's stone cold. I will say he wears that grey suit very well. It takes a real man to pull off that shit. Trust me. I'm the guy who can appreciate a well dressed man.


P.S. Bill Beckerman being the best criminal name of the year? I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...