Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I Knew This Bitch Was Bad News

Alexis Neiers -- star of the E! reality show "Pretty Wild" -- was just arrested for a probation violation ... and law enforcement sources tell TMZ, she was in possession of black tar heroin when they found her. We're told Neiers never checked in for probation after being released from jail in July ... so this morning, cops decided to pay her a visit at her L.A. home. 

People are probably like, "Do you really watch Pretty Wild? That's kinda gay." You're damn right I watch pretty wild. Every episode is a fresh reminder of what not to go after. Like the chick might be a 10 in the body but she's automatically a zero if she's a complete cunt/ heroin user.  And I remember on the show she was facing prison time for burglary or something which I guess is "wild" but I don't know. Well this proves my point about thieves. They're not just robbing you to take your shit. They're robbing you to sell your shit and then buy themselves black tar heroin. Kids these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...