Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas?

West Hartford police arrested a teen who they said threw a Christmas tree at her parents during an argument.Police said they were sent to a home on Boulanger Avenue around 12:30 a.m. Friday. When police arrived, they said they found the Christmas tree on its side with ornaments and decorations strewn around the room. After an investigation, police said Francheska Terreo, 19, was drunk and had attacked her mother and father, eventually throwing the Christmas tree at her father.

I need this girl to be my new blogger and I needed her yesterday. Do I condone her throwing a Christmas tree at her family? Absolutely not. It's simply barbaric. But it shows she has something a lot of people don't have. A serious fire in her belly. Throwing a Christmas tree is no easy feat. You don't just pick it up like a chair and toss it across the room like a new born baby. That's exactly what this blog needs. Snap judgments and posts that absolutely blow the lid of your ass. It's no secret I've gone a little soft in the past month. I can't remember the last time I made fun of Aids, homosexuality, rape victims, fat kids, sellberg, or even jordon brault. Must be the holiday season getting to me. Kidding. Francheska Terreo sounds like a fat european hoe bag with aids and used to get raped every thursday by her gay dad who looked liked the love child of sellberg and jordon brault. Whammy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...