Thursday, December 2, 2010

People Keep Asking If I'm Going To See Wu-Tang on 12-26

For fans who thought they would be able to see the full Wu-Tang Clan at the upcoming reunion show, may be a little disappointed. According to published reports, RZA will not be joining Wu-Tang Clan on the group's reunion tour, which is scheduled to kick off on December 4 in San Diego, California. Although RZA will not be able to join the tour, rest assured that it is not due to any underlying issues, according to a source,  RZA will not make The Wu-Tang Clan Reunion tour because he is still in China filming scenes for The Man With the Iron First starring Russell Crowe.

That should be all you need to know if I'm going to the Wu concert. If the real Rza aint there, then this rza aint there. I don't even like Wu-Tang that much to begin with. And not to say they're not great, but anything other than the first album doesn't really do it for me.  Now there will be those who claim I don't deserve to be called Rza. Well fuck you. I didn't ask for that nickname. Go yell at Chris Vozzolo for that shit. Not my fault God blessed me with leadership skills that are similar to the Rza. I'd call inbound plays like a revolutionary war general telling his men not to shoot until they saw the whites of their eyes.  ARIZONA! BREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...