Saturday, December 11, 2010

The NFL Has To Stop Us Some Way, I Guess

New England Patriots rookie linebacker Brandon Spikes has been suspended for four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing drugs, the team announced Friday. "The substance was a medication that I should have gotten clarification on before taking," Spikes said in a statement. "It was not a performance enhancer or an illegal drug. The integrity of the game is very important to me. I understand the league's ruling and apologize to my teammates, the fans and the Patriots organization for this mistake." The suspension begins immediately with Spikes eligible to return after the Patriots' final regular-season game Jan. 2. Spikes does not plan to appeal the suspension. He will serve it immediately to return in time for the playoffs.

Brandon Spikes is quickly becoming my least favorite Patriot. Aaron Hernandez already holds that billing because he's from Bristol, CT and his brother is a jackass. Back to Spikes. First he's off ruining Chatroulette for everyone while he's getting his banana sandblaster sucked and now he's killing our first place record by taking foreign medications. He's just a knucklehead and in New England, we don't tolerate that shit. And I'll say this right now. As good as he might be, you won't see him get more than 10 snaps the rest of the season when he returns. Gary Guyton will replace him and won't miss a beat. That's the Belichick way. Bring 'em in and coach 'em up.  I wish I could say the same about blogging but Scotty was such a natural. He got me, ya know? Knew what I was all about. Let's say we were sippin the same kool-aid if you can sniff what I'm stepping in.


P.S. I just realized I haven't had a Matty Cassell post all season.  That's criminal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...