Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Told You The Government Wants My Ass So Bad They Can Taste It

At first I thought USDA was like drug enforcement but then I got smart because that's the DEA. And what could they want from me? I aint Miley Cyrus. I got brain cells working like a motherfucker right now. It's the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Ya. They brought the big guns out to put some fear in my heart. Well I got news for you, Barack. Farmers don't scare me. Midwest aint shit. You bring me a group of farmers and I'll gladly drill them in their ass. You're gonna have to a lot of better than that before I stop blogging. Maybe bring Warren Buffet on my front step with a brief case of Benjamins to shut me up. That just might do it. Seriously. I don't even need a ton of money. Like $600 and I'll never blog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...