Friday, December 31, 2010

I HATE NEW YEARS EVE.

Most overrated holiday of all time? You bet. Every year it gets over hyped as the best party night of the year but I've yet to go to a new years party that ranks in my top 10 best nights ever. It's just sloppy. People drink too much, too early and it's lights out by 1 AM. I don't about you but I like partying past 1 AM on New Years. I'm all about bad decisions. And what about the finger food? Yeah it's there but you know what happens when you munch all night? You gotta shit. You like shitting in other people's bathrooms? I don't. Sellberg's bathroom is the only one I'll blow up without thinking. I don't mean the kitchen bathroom, I mean his own personal bedroom bathroom. I open the sports page and let it rip. Come back down 5 minutes later and start yelling stat lines from the Portland/Golden State game like you read about. Anyway. It's a weird night. It's always a weird, weird fucking night. I'll probably end up having a random 15 minute conversation with some dude named tommy hammersticks who has a hard on for me because I write posts like Jack Hannah molests children. That means I do it with a passion and a whisper of class while wearing nothing but khaki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...