Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lebron Tries To Burn Plane So He Can't Go Back To Cleveland

CLEVELAND -- The Miami Heat experienced airplane troubles on their way to Cleveland for LeBron James' first game there since he left the Cavaliers. Jackie Mayo, a spokeswoman for Cleveland Hopkins airport, says the crew of the Heat's plane reported a wing "flap issue" early Thursday as the aircraft was on its approach. An alert was issued at the airport and two fire trucks were sent out to the runway, which is standard procedure.

I'll say it. I'll be the bad guy. I wish that plane crashed and burned into a million ashes. 


P.S. Yes that picture is a scene from NBC's The Event. I watched the first episode on accident and now I'm hooked. Aliens? A government cover up? Domestic terrorism? Umm where can you go wrong? It's like 24 with a shot of Lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...