Friday, December 10, 2010

Miley Can't Be Tamed!


A video of the pop sensation partying the week of her 18th birthday with a bong has surfaced, but sources tell TMZ that Cyrus was not smoking marijuana. According to the report, she was smoking a natural herb, salvia, which is legal in California and has hallucinogenic effects. "I'm having a little bit of a bad trip," Cyrus says into the camera, before asking her "friend", "Is that a Liam look-alike – is that my boyfriend?"

Was that a 70's rock video? Hard rock playing in the background while a bunch of teenagers hit a bong. Do you think they knew they weren't actually smoking weed? Like maybe after the 10 minute high of salvia wore off, they got a little suspicious? I doubt it. She probably doesn't roll with the brightest bunch. And I'll bet all my money that Miley went down on the guy who looked like her boyfriend. That's what girls like her do. Correction. That's what every girl I've ever met would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...