Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Obama Picks His Final 4

With his final selections, the president had Louisville beating old rival Memphis in one semifinal and North Carolina outlasting Pitt in the other. The overall winner? The most powerful person in the world is like many of you: He predicts the Tar Heels will be cutting down the nets in Detroit. "I'm going with experience, and I think that Lawson is going to be healthy. I think having an experienced point guard who can control the game and make free throws at the end, that's going to be the difference," Obama said. The commander in chief then turned to an ESPN camera, offering this pep talk for coach Roy Williams' crew: "Now, for the Tar Heels who are watching, I picked you all last year -- you let me down. This year, don't embarrass me in front of the nation, all right? I'm counting on you. I still got those sneakers you guys gave me."

Ballsy moves from this Barack character. Where are the cinderella teams? I was hoping for a Wake or VCU in his final 4. I want that hope and change written all over his bracket. He didn't even have to fill out the first round of his bracket because they said he has more important things to do. I don't what that could be. Everyone knows you live and die in this tournament from Thursday to Friday night. He even put his hometown boys from Illinois bowing out to Gonzaga when you know dubya would have Texas winning the whole damn thing. Regardless, I like the UNC pick. I'm happy to know I'm not the only guy who gets fucked by UNC every year in the tourney. I guess great minds think alike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...