Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just Thought I'd Post Pictures Of My Wife


I know, I know, I know. Rza why are you posting pictures of your wife? Do you like making us feel like shit? Well yes I do but there is another reason. Hayden has totally rocked my world today. She totally changed my theory about girls with longer hair getting haircuts. Yeah, I hated it 12 hours ago but not anymore. She looks absolutely adorable. If it's wrong to say I'd get down on one knee today and marry her then I don't wanna be right. I guess it's true what they say. Sometimes love comes around and just knocks you down.


P.S. Frank Duba I don't know ya but when you ask to be my friend on facebook you're automatically open for criticism. 2 of your favorite albums of all time are Springsteen's Greatest hits(I'm not gonna hound ya for having a greatest hits cd as a favorite but w/e) and Jimmy Buffet''s Ultimate Margaritaville Collection? You're a man I'd like to have a couple beers with. Nothing else my man. Keep doing whatever it is the fuck you're doing. It's workin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...