Thursday, March 12, 2009

Paps Calls Manny A Cancer.



Red Sox closer Jonathan Papelbon had strong words about former teammate Manny Ramirez in an interview in Esquire magazine's April issue. "It just takes one guy to bring an entire team down, and that's exactly what was happening," the right-hander told the magazine. "Once we saw that, we weren't afraid to get rid of him. ... He had to go.

Uhhhhh this is news to me. I always thought Manny was a model citizen for 7 years. Thankfully Papelbon has enlightened us with this crazy information. Really blew my mind. Changed my whole perspective on Manram because when the first 8 players came out and called Manny a cancer, I just wouldn't buy it. Today I thank God for Jonathan Papelbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...