Thursday, March 19, 2009

Live Blog of Memphis and CS NorthRidge game


This really caught my interest...a 15 seed, beating #2 seeded Memphis with 9 minutes to go in the game.

2:08...CS Northridge up 3, with 8:30 to go, this shits a riot...and busting every man in Americas bracket. Including Desi's who has em winning it all. 

2:09...My lunch is settling well

2:10....I wish i could actually watch this game and not just the score in the top left corner, one point game CS Northridge up...745 remaining

2:11....I dont want to watch BYU, fuckin mormons would CBS just go to the real game

2:12....CBS announcers are dumber than Liz Mac

2:13....Im getting ahead of myself, its only 2:11 (Delivery conformation on Callahan??, Re-Route him straight to detention!!) BAHAHA

2:15(really) Memphis pulled ahead up three...they heard desi crying from wherever they are. Tears are transferred to Steve Caruso who has memphis out second round BAHAH. (lol)

2:18...looks like im gonna be 2-1 on my first three picks...in-ex-fucking-splicabe...fuckin sellberg (me)

2:20...LSU up seven with 2 to go....so much for an upset...oh well its a wonderful world 

sauce boss is leaving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...