Thursday, March 19, 2009

Who Do You Think You Are?


Despite encouraging the relationship in the first place, "Joe now feels that Tony has become too much of a distraction for Jessica" because "Any free time she has, Jess wants to spend with Tony. But rather than blaming his daughter’s work ethic, Joe points the finger at Tony," a friend tells The National Enquirer. But JSimpleson doesn't want to give up her Tony. If she "had her druthers, she’d be married and pregnant."

I really don't give a rats ass if these two hooligans broke up. I love Jessica. I'd marry the girl tonght. She put on a couple pounds but get her on the rza workout plan and she'll be look like uhh me. And that's usually a good thing. Tony doesn't even deserve this chick (in her skinny day) in the first place. The only QB that could pull that off would be Tom Brady. You shouldn't get the bitches until you get the rings. Fuck it, I don't even care. But let me say this. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF? if "she had her druthers." Everyone knows that is my phrase. Who does this bitch think she is using my language? If I had my druthers I would find out who this phrase thief of a whore publicist is and lets just say you know how the story ends (through a wall for those slow readers out there).


Yeah I got this story from Perez Hilton but that does that even count? When a homosexual gets the same rights as me I'll be here. That's a world I never want to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...