Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hayden!!

AH! Yeah that's my baby. Insert your disgusting and vulgar comments right here.............You think I was actually going to sink to my normal level for this girl? No way motherfuckers. When it comes to love and respect, I got plenty for my lady. Any girl who can look that cute, that adorable, that beautiful, that sexalicious while eating a rib is a girl I'd like to marry. Seriously, what can't she do right? No matter what she does she is always bringing the heat and I'm seriously doubting I have the bat speed for that cheese. Take that picture and put it next to hers and try to tell me that's not the next best power couple in Hollyhood. Watch out Brangelina.





Tfarms for the pic. Even in boxed me on facebook with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...