Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ugh.

Based on the website (and the original French website and book), telling horrible, horrific, and humorous anecdotes of others’ misfortune, now with never-before-seen-entries and illustrations, to Ryan Doherty at Villard, for July publication, by Elsa Lafon at Michel Lafon Publishing in France (World English). This follows news that the "This Is Why You're Fat" blog got a book deal, too.

Are you fucking kidding me? Pieces of shit like this are going to make thousands, if not millions of dollars because of an idea that a 17 year old girl could put together. Tips4Tits took more energy than this. You create a forum where sad, depressing, low life people can come to tell us why their life sucks. We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you. Here is an example: Today, I was on a webcam with my friend. We were joking around so i stood up and flashed her. Her grandma choose that second to walk past and look at the screen. Her grandma now thinks were lesbians and that i'm a whore. Fuck your life is right. I'm sorry I don't feel bad for this chick. Being a slut with no class isn't usually someone I have pity for. And who flashes their friends with a webcam? If you're trying to tell me she's not a lesbian then I'm not buying it. And because of this the people who put the site together are going to be making the big bucks. Yeah, you fucking earned this one guys. Way to be creative and original. I envy you and the many talents you hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...