Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Seriously?

You'd think after an offseason of turmoil you would lay low. At least he didn't admit to steroids, boning madonna, disgrace baseball, make an ass out of himself on live television, and get a ride to a game by the same cousin who gave him steroids. Obviously he should be loving himself right now. I guess the only next step for him is to pose for a magazine where he's admiring himself in a mirror. Keep it up A-roid. You make us look good in Boston. Honestly if this joke was on my favorite team I think I might trade in my fan card and never watch baseball again. I can't tell if he's really an asshole or if he's just fucking dumb. I'll go with a lot of both. He makes Brittney Spears look sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...