Friday, March 20, 2009

Live Syracuse- Stephen F. Who? Blog

12:15- Jonnyyyyy Flynnnnnnn.

12:17- Arinze scores the first 2 points of the game. I wouldn't have it any other way.

12:18- I like the SFA game plan. Wait till the shot clock hits 0 then shoot an off center 3. Thata way fellas.

12:21- If anyone can telll me who Stephen F. Austin was I will give them my job

12:22- Paul Harris turned the ball over? This is new to me.

12:22- I just realized the point guard is 5 foot 3. If Jonny Flynn doesn't score 30 points today then this is a miserable failure. Cuse up 8-2.

12:26- Rautins hasn't even entered the game yet. I've gone from annoyed to upset.

12:27- Theres my guyyyy. Oh and a pretty assist from him immediatly. Then him and Devendorf get a turnover with their shiesty defense. If they aren't cutest couple '09 then call me sally.

12:33- I pray to god that the fate of the world doesn't ever come down to a free throw contest with Arinze.

12:35- Cuse is only playing 6 guys today. 18-4 Orange Crush. Doesn't seem to be a problem for us.

12:38- This might be least interesting game/live blog of the day. I feel like Sellberg right now.

12:40- I love when CBS changes over to a much better and more competitive game for 2 minutes then back to the blow out. Greg Gumbel, you slay me.

12:43- Ok, They officially kicked Syracuse off the TV. I guess this means that our time together is over. Cuse is up 24-12. PEACE FUCKER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...