Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Things I Hate: Scarfs

Scarfs or scarves? I don't know. All I know is I don't like this trend. Listen, I get it when it's cold out and windy or whatever. Rock it with a jacket if it's cold. That's adorable. Looking all snuggle bunny and shit makes me want to hug ya. But how are you going to wear a scarf and a wife beater like weezy? If you're neck is so cold then why not put on some sleeves I say. On a warm day that has to scratch your neck or do something unpleasant. Girls too. Yeah lets wear a cool t-shirt and maybe a matching scarf and kanye west sunglasses. We're not looking at you because it's cute, it's because you look like a retard. I shouldn't use retard because even they know how to dress themselves properly. How do I feel about cardigans? Well that's something I might be interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...