Monday, March 23, 2009

God Loves Cleveland State?


“He literally believed that God has sent him here, and this is what he was supposed to accomplish,” says Jayson Gee, Cleveland State’s associate head coach. “God sent Moses to free Israel. God sent Gary Waters to resurrect Cleveland State. I really believe that. I believe that 100 percent.

Listen. I'm no religious scholar(maybe I'll call myself a theology major if it's gets me into harvard) but I know one thing is for sure. God doesn't give a rats ass about Cleveland State. God don't love ugly. No one should. You won one game in the tournament. Congrats. 31 other teams did the same thing. And to be resurrected don't you have to be alive at one point? I may be wrong but I don't remember Cleveland State winning. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...