Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What's Good Bobby?

Over here at the big MU (no one calls us that) we've been getting a lot of reader emails or IM's, if you will (we haven't). Everyone from Nick Jonas to szurley want to know what the fucks going on with Bob Ryan's face (they don't). I first witnessed this massacre last sunday on Sports Reporters. Now, obviously with my expert analysis and my superior medical background (webmd), I decided to diagnose this. My colleagues and I came up with numerous answers. Skin surgery to prevent some sort of cancer. Perhaps. Dry skin due to the rash changes in climate? Maybe. He could just be really pissed off (funny sellberg). It's quite simple actually. Bob is suffering from a sad case of shame. Embarassment. It's almost as if the guy on the telepromter is showing a sex tape of him and Gary Tanguay (boston stand up). And the daily appearances on Around The Horn (i'd rather listen to jay marrioti than stare at that mug) and NESN are not helping. I hate to say it but it's hard to look at this guy twice a day for 30 minutes at a time. He looks like Togs when I went into his computer yesterday and found 30 saved files of just straight titties. I shit you not. Grand Theft Anal was the first thing I saw. I'm not going to go into that anymore. Now I'm off track. Thanks togs.

In all seriousness, if Bob Ryan is sick I'll pray for his return to good health. He's a fucking staple when it comes to Boston sports as far as I'm concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...