Thursday, March 12, 2009

Syracuse Is Wicked Talented.


Who saw my boys last night do absolute work on those Seton Hall bitches? Yeah E-man Otagho I'm talkin to you. Better tell your pirates next year or whatever their mascot is to watch for the Orange crush. I love this 'Cuse team this year. Call me crazy or call me sexy but I think they have all the right pieces to make a serious run. Superstar in Flynn, Arinze banging the boards down low, Solid leadership in Devendorf (show you how to choke a girl or two) and don't get me started on Paul Harris. The guy is a breakout game ready to happen every night. He's either hot or cold and when he's hot, Oh lordy getcha popcorn ready. The guy I really love though is Andy Rautins. Best hair in the game to go along with those python biceps he's sporting this year. Purest shot in the Big East since G-Mac. With my luck Syracuse will lose to Uconn tonigh then bow out in the 1st round of the NCAA tourney. Making me look like a real asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...