Friday, March 13, 2009

THE.GREATEST.GAME.EVER.PLAYED.

6 OT'S. Do I really need to say anything else? I'm feeling pretty saucy about my bracket this year with that pick last night. I didn't know it would take 4 hours to prove me right but it is what it is. You gotta love it. Both teams are going to the tourney anyway and you could say the game last night meant nothing. Or you could say the game last night meant everything. You can't tell me that Calhoun and Boeheim wouldn't love to kick the shit out of eachother after every game. It was just solid, typical Big East basketball. And if UConn is so fucking good and worthy of a #1 seed then they should have won that game last night. Championship teams are mentally and physically tough. I'll say it again. Syracuse is the best coached team in the country. When you can play 2 overtimes without your 3 starters, 1 kid who averages 4 minutes a game and a fucking walk on, I think you got something special there. How did Paul Harris do? 29 points and 22 boards. 70 missed layups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...