Sunday, March 22, 2009

Let me enlighten you



there is much to talk about:


1. My bracket is just fine as long as memphis wins.

2. Monday, March 3rd 2008 marks the beginning of NWC baseball in its full force. Look for my social schedule to be cut down because of severe ass whoppings that will come from now until the end of the school year.

3. Im glad the United States is done with the WBC so my N***** david wright can start catchin up on what hes missed with his troops stationed in Port St. Lucie FL.

4. I am excited to play golf. This may be a shock to some because i suck ass but i dont care. Call me shankapotomus.

5. I love the little baby in those commertials. "hey girl can i hit you back?"

6. Bruce Willis put action movies on the map with the Die Hard series. Single handedly put together the greatest movie franchise of all time; well that and Bad Boys 1 and 2.

7. Goldfish are a great snack. Its impossible to just have one. They are such small delightful snacks that one just does not satisfy to the fullest.

8. I challenged a black man to a game of basketball scheduled to be played on March 27th. The Desi household if you are interested.

9. i havent been posting too much lately, but more then baynetrain.

10. Why does Rza only get to post the side boob of the day?

11. Chuck Norris sucks. He's the most overrated man ever. Why is his beard so mystical?

12. The memphis tigers are a sexy ass pick for the NCAA championship.

13. I am angry at how much Lebron James dominates his sport. He makes some of the best basketball players in the world look like his bitches. That just isnt fair for a man to run train on his sport like that.

14. Donahue needs to do more tips for tits. that shit is just hillarious.

15. I love rock and roll so put another dime in the Juke box baby.
16. I want to be a Owner/Coach/Player in the Lingeree Football League (LFL).


And in other news.


there is no other news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...