Wednesday, March 18, 2009

There Goes My Bracket...

The chances of Ty Lawson seeing the floor Thursday in No. 1 North Carolina's first-round game against No. 16 Radford appear to be dwindling after reading what coach Roy Williams told the Winston-Salem Journal in today's edition. Lawson is nursing an injured right big toe. "I'm probably as discouraged right now as I have been since it happened," Williams said in the report. "Maybe it's wishful thinking but I really expected it to respond quicker than it has. I've been a little surprised by the severity of it."

I love it. Every fucking year. Every. Mother. Fucking. Year. Thanks for all the memories fellas. I'm glad I get bated into picking the 'Heels because I'm a fan and Ty Lawson makes my heart race when he runs the 3 man weave. I'm not saying this is over for the team because Lawson wont get to eat the 16 seed alive but you can't sit there and tell me he's going to be 100% on Saturday just because he sat out on Thursday. If we've learned anything we know once you get past the 1st round it's fair game and those 8-9 seeds can knock your block off. I don't see Lawson being himself and as a point guard he is the one guy who has to be himself to get the W. Psycho-T can't lead this team by himself because uuhh..he sucks. He's a talentless goon. Lawson wasn't ACC POY for nothin'. Fuck it. Take my bracket and tear it up now. Maybe even puke on it. This is clearly God punishing me for not picking my beloved Orange to make a final 4 run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...