Saturday, March 28, 2009

The Girls of Hedsor Hall? Yes Please.

The Girls of Hedsor Hall -- self-described "nymphomaniac" Brianna, heavy drinker Samantha, bad-tempered Margie, high school-dropout Jenna, gutter-mouthed Lillian, wild child Amanda, party girl Kim, snobby bitch Jen M, foul-mouthed Maddy, booty-baring punkette Hillary, bar brawling Paola, and Jennifer, the self-proclaimed "Blackout Queen of North Carolina" -- will have a chance to smooth their rough edges and reform the behavior that's made them notorious.

I didn't know what this show was when I came across it last night (get your mind out of the gutter) but it's everything a guy likes. A bunch of nymphomaniac, heavy drinking, bad tempered, potty mouth talking, booty baring, bar crawling, hard nosed females. The type of girl you certainly do take home to mother. The search for a date to my sister's wedding has officially ended. I think I have hit the motherfucking jack pot. Cha-ching indeed.

P.S. I'd like first dibs on the chocolate one if it's not too much to ask.


I hope no one actually watches this show or takes this seriously....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...