Thursday, March 12, 2009

Side Boob All-Star and John Break Up. I Called This Back In '03

This John Mayer character is becoming quite the scum bag and and I respect him even more than I did yesterday. Anyway, this just further proves my theory that this chick is still stuck on her old boyfriend. No, not Brad. Not Vince. I'm talking Ross Gellar. Yeah, they were on a "break" then broke up then later got married on accident and 2 years after that she's knocked up with his baby. She skipped her fucking flight and new job in Paris for this guy. If this isn't the greatest love story ever told I don't know what is. And you're trying to tell me that she's in love with all these other characters? Mark my words. If they ever make a Friends movie, Jenn and the guy who plays Ross/Band of brothers will be dating after. It's her go to move. Watch some Oprah and One Tree Hill. That's how you get this good.


P.S. The guy who played Ross is named David Schwimmer and he's not gay. Among his most notable romantic relationships, Schwimmer has dated singer Natalie Imbruglia, actress Mili Avital, Carla Alapont, and French actress Emmanuelle Perret. So unless pounding quality vag makes you gay then consider me a fucking faggot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...