Tuesday, November 3, 2009

82-0?


PHILADELPHIA -- Paul Pierce scored 21 points, Rasheed Wallace had 20 and the Boston Celtics remained unbeaten with a 105-74 victory over the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday night. The Celtics improved to 5-0 even without the usual standout performances from Kevin Garnett and Ray Allen.Allen didn't score his first field goal until the third quarter and had five points. Garnett made just one basket on seven shots and scored three points when he was yanked with the game out of hand.Wallace was about the only Celtic who had his normal night, even getting whistled for a technical foul for arguing with the refs in the third quarter.

Uhhmmmm am I the only who thinks this team is going 82-0? The Bulls were supposed to give us a game. Nope. The Hornets should have at least lost by 15. Double that. I guess I'm just waiting for these guys to slip up and if that makes me a bad fan then let me explain myself. When the Pats were 18-0 there wasn't a better feeling. Then to have that ring yanked right off our fingers made for one of the worst months I've ever had in my life. And I've some pretty shitty months. Remember sophmore year when I had that party and Alexis Veith yanked some of my parents alcohol and me and ksmitts took the fall for it hoping it would bring me closer to love. Nope. Just put me in prison for 30 days. Look, what I'm saying is yo just want the honey moon to end sooner rather than later. You don't wanna be that guy out in the rain looking in at the party you could have been invited to had you loosened up a little bit. Undefeated teams play tight. Is it a bit of a stretch that the Celts are going 82-0? Obviously. The bottom line is I'd rather take my lumps early and correct those mistakes before it's too late and other teams are playing into form.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...