Monday, November 16, 2009

Tom Brady Loved The Call So I Love The Call


Honestly. Everyone wants to talk about how stupid the Patriots are for going for it on 4th and change. But why? They crack jokes like "oh man, I wouldn't even go for that in Madden." That's because you're a vagina. And that's also the reason you're life can be summed up in one word. Loser. Listen, I loved the 4th down call when they went for it and I love it 10 hours later. It was the perfect way to put the dagger in the hearts of Indy. That call wasn't going to define the game or not. I think the irresponsible use of the timeouts is what killed the game but I don't think Bill goes for it on 4th down if he knows he has 2 timeouts. Whatever. No matter what they did, punt or pass, Indy was going to get the ball back and score. There's just no doubt about it. Our defense couldn't even stop Joseph Addai if we wanted to last night and he's pathetic. So the way Bill saw it was we can punt it and let them score on us the hard way and leave no time on the clock or we can get the first down and end this game right here. I don't think there was any doubt in his mind that they weren't going to get the first down and that's what seperates 3 time superbowl champions from one hit wonders. With all that being said, It's going to take me 5 days to recover from this loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...