Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We Got a Couple Jokesters In This League

Nick Marenna
haha ya well we will see what happens this year.... i finally know how to skate now so ill be the new sean avery

Dylan Sellberg
sean avery's dead.

There are a couple things I'd like to clear up. First, there is no "new Sean Avery." I don't remember calling the league offices and hanging the skates up. You wanna try to take the title from me then be my guest. It's quite a burden always being awesome. I have yet to see someone else who can combine on-ice intensity with off-ice sex appeal like #16 and myself. And secondly, there are no boards out there, just snow banks. So when Sellberg said he was banging players up against the boards he was obviously dreaming. That kid couldn't bang a hooker even if he tried. As far as Mikey O calling me out on facebook pictures for my lack of skating skills goes, let's just say the story ends with him going into the wall. If we have learned anything from history it's that you don't want to fire up a guy like me. It's just silly. Haven't you seen my HBMHL highlight reel? They're so quick to say I spend a lot of time on my ass but no one wants to admit how finishing my checks up and down is what leads to quick goals coming from the high slots. I guess I'm gonna finish with a proclamation of sorts. If anyone steps to me on the ice and you want to dance with my flying fists in the middle of rink, I will literally fuck your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...